Monday, August 22, 2011

intro to my life and family

Good Morning!

It is so weird to be terrified to leave my baby at school, not because some crazy might shoot up the school but because he might have a seizure. I spend all of my days waiting on the phone to ring and have someone say you need to get to the school right now. I need to invest in some nerve pills. My babies are my life, for the longest I didnt want kids but I grew up and had that "mom" bug to bite me. My oldest Amari is 8 biologically he isnt mine but I love him the same, next there is my 1st born Russ, and then there is Micah who is 9 months. I keep telling my fiance I want/need a girl because it is so unfair being the only female in the house. He isnt going for that, he said he cant handle 2 of me. My fiance is the best thing since sliced bread. He is my equal and I just love him to death. He stepped in and took the role as "daddy" to Russ and I appreciate that so much. Laton (my fiance) had Amari when we met and I fell in love with this kid. Our family has come such a long way. We are in the process of paying off a house and fixing it up. My boys have their room and I had to have a special room for my other children. Yes I consider my nieces and nephews to be my other children. Jasmine, Rayven, Tadrian, Cortez, and KT. and lets not even start counting Latons' nieces and nephews. Jasmine and Rayven are my "daughters" and I dont know where I would be if it wasnt for their help! I am so blessed to have them especially with Russ having his episodes. Jasmine really stepped up during the 1st one I was trembling and she was calm and handled the 911 call. I wish i could give them the things they want but sadly we are still feeling this reccession. Today is my 1st day kid free in a long time and I just dont know what to do with myself. Well walking track here i come.

No comments:

Post a Comment